WVU game for Gary's 51st Birthday
50th birthday Tampa Trip
Summa Cum Laude----3 years...Perfect 4.0
WOW
ARuBA in the Summer
We saw a wedding just about every night on the beach.
Winter Days = Hot Cocoa
send in the clowns....
Every year for Dad's birthday we go to the circus. The Ringling Bros. Barnum and Bailey 3-ring circus. Only this year...they didn't have 3 rings. They had a "magic" theme and alot of dancing and prancing about to canned and "live" music. There were the dancing stallions and tigers. The elephants did an impressive job lumbering in grasping one anothers tails. The Chinese acrobat family was wonderful [they wore 'power ranger' costumes]. The dog show was also great. I consumed a bag of cotton candy and my sister and I each had a smore dog, then we went back to the hotel for birthday cake. I was so sugared out I couldn't eat any and woke up the next morning with a headache.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, April 26, 2010
send in the clowns....
Every year for Dad's birthday we go to the circus. The Ringling Bros. Barnum and Bailey 3-ring circus. Only this year...they didn't have 3 rings. They had a "magic" theme and alot of dancing and prancing about to canned and "live" music. There were the dancing stallions and tigers. The elephants did an impressive job lumbering in grasping one anothers tails. The Chinese acrobat family was wonderful [they wore 'power ranger' costumes]. The dog show was also great. I consumed a bag of cotton candy and my sister and I each had a smore dog, then we went back to the hotel for birthday cake. I was so sugared out I couldn't eat any and woke up the next morning with a headache.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment